Welcome to Bailey Library: where a mountain of resources, and services are at your fingertips. This guide will show you what resources and services Bailey Library offers, where to find them in the library, and how to use them. These resources and services include:
- A collection featuring over 400,000 books and 76,000+ online journals, magazines, newspapers, and other electronic resources.
- Approximately 300 Desktop and Laptop Computers for use within the library.
- Printers, Copiers, and Scanners for student use.
- Reference materials and in-person Research assistance in the Research Services Room.
- Individual Study Spaces and Group Study Rooms
- A Technology Learning Center with scanners, smartboards, a table computer, and programs specific to a variety of fields of study, as well as and student instructors to help you use any software you encounter
- A Writing Lab staffed by English graduate students to help you refine your written work.
- A Math Emporium with wall-to-wall whiteboards and computers.
- A Tutorial Center, offering assistance to students of every discipline.
- Career Education and Development
- An Instructional Materials Center filled with textbooks, children's books, young adult literature, multimedia kits, and more.
- A Reading Room with cozy furniture and contemporary works.
- University Archives filled with Slippery Rock University artifacts and history.
Use the tabs above to explore this guide and learn about the library and its resources. You may also click on the hyperlinks embedded within the bullet points to go directly to the section of this guide that deals with a specific feature. Should you need help or have a question, feel free to ask any of the friendly faculty, staff, and student workers in Bailey Library, or use the Ask a Librarian tool to send a librarian an e-mail.